Monday, April 19, 2010

First Things First...The Origins of Bean


Allow me to introduce myself. Most know me as Brienne, daughter of Timothy and Adrienne, and proud San Franciscan. However, to those that really know me, I am Bean, and answer to several variations of that word. How did this begin? Well, it all has to do with my given name, Brienne. Its pretty tricky don't you agree? Well, my cousins sure did, and they quickly assigned me a name that was much easier for your typical 6 year old to master when I was still in diapers. The name stuck, and I rather like it. Having said that, thank you for checking out BeanHeartsBay. I will use this as a platform to share my work with those of you who care to read it, and it will also serve as a way to let you in on some of my adventures in this great city by the bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment